Friday, April 07, 2006

Photos!

Okay, here's a little smattering of photos. This computer has a SD card reader. Badass.

(1) Here's me getting ready to hike at Amicalola Falls on the First Day. Picture Credit: Dan Gruen


(2) This is what I looked like on the second day of walking, note the bright, youthful eyes.


(3) This is what I looked like yesterday.


(4) Shortly after I took this picture I had to hide from some Ring Wraiths. It was hella scary.



(5) Here's Brad (Sir Hawk) and I in Helen, GA.


(6) Here's the Georgia, North Carolina Border.


(7) Here's a snowy day in the Smokies.


(8) Here's the trail in light snow.


(9) Here's Jesus, just for good measure.


sorry that's it. It takes a long time to upload photos and there's a line forming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home