Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tales from the American Palatine

I'm shipping out in the morning, stopping in Philly, Chicago, Lincoln Neb, then back to Dallas. Five days later it's off to the Drrty South and Amicalola State Park in Northwest Georgia. It's pretty sad leaving Providence, what with all the nice people here, but I'll cope. The landscape has become too laden with psychical energy anyway--it's getting a little cramped. I need some apathetic mountains. There's just too much to say about Providence and everything it means/has meant to me over the last four years: it's a city of fell winds and radical dialectics. Here, however, is a brief photo-essay on how I feel about Providence...



That's it. John Fitzgerald+plant pretty much sums it up. That picture makes me infinitely happy and infinitely sad all at once, just like Providence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home